domenica 2 gennaio 2011

The sea is snoring

The sea is snoring this evening and chamal
wind beneath the cold air is wild.
My strong desires under the deep blue sea
roll in the zest of life and God is in it.
Slowly drunk I walk shoeless on the sand
and my feet are wet and the salt bites me.
God is in the salt and I am touched by Love
water reaches my belly and the baby kicks
and it's joy, God knows it and I feel it.
My belly is as big as the moon crescent
and bright and, as I walk in, water wildly
clutches my nipples and I know God is Love.
The voice of Love embraces my belly and
I lie dreaming my suckling baby.
Round and happy I let my husband hug me
and we both feel the rainbow bliss.
When he kisses my thighs and my breasts
we know this pregnancy is His gift to us.
The moon like my belly shows my beauty.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento